Skip directly to content

Ombudsman for PhD students

If a study related problem occurs during your time as a PhD student you can contact the Student- and PhD Student Ombudsmen, employed by the student unions, for advice and support. Such issues can for example regard questions about your rights when it comes to parental leave, occupational health care or a change of supervisors. The ombudsmen never pursue a matter or share information on your situation with a third party without your consent to specifically do so.

For further information, visit:

You can contact the ombudsmen at